Mon 9.15am - 10.45am
7pm - 8.30pm
Tues 6am - 7am
Thurs 6am - 7am
7pm - 8.30pm
Fri 9.15am - 10.45am
1 Class $20 pw
2 Classes $36 pw
3 or more Classes $45 pw
Drop-in casual class — $25*
Classes run in line with the
Victorian State School terms.
403 Camberwell Road
At Yoga Yamabushi everyone is welcome, regardless of level, age or ability. The classes keep the body strong and cultivate the intuitive mind, bringing a deeper sense of purpose and connectedness to the practice and our small Yoga Yamabushi community. Join us for a free trial class any time.
At our studio you will find many different abilities and levels of experience in every class. A beginner is initially asked to observe and acquire the practice incrementally. Everyone progresses at their own pace. It is important to remember that yoga is not a sport or a competition. Neither is yoga solely about relaxation. It is about finding that point of balance between not putting in enough effort and pushing beyond your limits. Finding that point of balance is not an easy thing, it takes practice, perseverance and patience.
- *Casual classes are only offered to those who have had the foundation of at least one terms enrolment and are arranged on an individual basis.
- Tuesday morning is a led class and for those who have gained some experience from the other classes.
- Special offers for new students.
- Classes run in line with the Victorian State school terms, with some holiday programs.
- Fees are payable in a block for the whole term before the commencement of term.